ISELI AUTOMATION KR 400 / KR 500
AUTOMATIC LOADING SYSTEM FOR HM CIRCULAR SAW BLADES WITH FULLY AUTOMATIC NC CONTROLLED ISELI TOP AND FACE GRINDING MACHINE AND/OR FULLY AUTOMATIC NC CONTROLLED ISELI SIDE GRINDING MACHINE
The ISELI AUTOMATION is the ultimate solution for the rational handling of circular saw blades with 6-axis industrial robots for sharpening services, large saw mills and production companies that rely on uncompromising quality and efficiency with reduced personnel costs.
With the integration possibilities of an ISELI top and face grinding machine KHB 300 and/or an ISELI dual side grinding machine KHF 300, this compact automation solution is the answer to the increasing demands for efficient cost savings in time and personnel.
ISELI AUTOMATION for handling HM circular saw blades
- Efficient, safe handling of carbide circular saw blades
- Individually expandable in the number of loading carriages and sharpening machines
- 6 axes controlled industrial robot
- Compact and space-saving due to variable system design depending on available space
- Extremely fast loading and unloading times without time-consuming empty robot paths
- For 4 or 5 loading wagons (more on request)
- Up to 80 saw blades per loading trolley (depending on blade size)
- Individual data input of different sheet sizes
- Sensor-controlled gripper system for gentle handling of sheets
- Precise, sensor-controlled sheet transfer and acceptance
The ISELI automation solution is individually expandable, depending on requirements. On the one hand in the number of loading carriages as well as number and type of sheets and on the other hand in the number of integrated ISELI sharpening machines and industrial robot.
Standard are versions with 4 or 5 loading wagons. Further loading wagons are possible at any time.
Precise blade transfer
The precise control of the high-performance industrial robot ensures the precise positioning of the carbide blades on the sharpening unit.
Gentle blade handling during take-off and removal by sensor-controlled special gripper system.
Simple operator guidance
The individual loading of the loading carriages as well as the operation of the system is carried out via self-explanatory operation of the touch screens.