GRINDING SOLUTIONS FOR BAND AND GANG SAWS
SHARPENING, MACHINING AND MAINTAINING BAND SAW BLADES CORRECTLY
Measuring, stellite tipping, straightening, tensioning, levelling, swaging and sharpening: These are the keys in the field of precision machining of band and gang saw!
Modular solutions from ISELI effectively realize these key factors with state-of-the-art machine and system control technology. With maximum productivity, they ensure that a saw shop is more profitable at manufacturers of tools, service providers as well as for sawmills With the world´s largest machine program for band and gang saws we set standards for precision, reliability and efficiency. Our modular machine solutions realize these key factors effectively and practically and ensure lasting product quality and cost advantage !
Band saws are highly sensitive. If maintained incorrectly, they may break. The reason for this is that band saws are subject to a constant bending cycle. This can cause hairline cracks to form in the tooth gullet, the area of highest tensile stress. If the saw is not resharpened on time, these cracks grow and cause breakages. To prevent this, the whole profile, i.e. all of the teeth (irrespective of their shape), of band saws made of CV steel and stellited band saws must be regularly resharpened – even when the usual degree of bluntness has not been reached in some places.
Fully automatic Stellite tipping machine for equipping saw teeth by plasma welding process
- High quality, robust and state-of-the-art stelite tipping machine in plasma welding process.
- Processing of band, circular, frame and mini frame saws possible.
- Stable and centred machine construction. Robust, precise and low-vibration.
- Welding unit, cooling and optional annealing station are integrated in the machine.
- Encapsulated machine - welding fumes can be extracted by suction.
- Simple operation and handling.
- Easy repair of broken teeths.
- Burner adaptation to the operating conditions (two burner types for optimum adaptation to the saw dimensions).
- Annealing of the welding connection with the torch, or optionally with a high-frequency annealing device.
- Operation with monogas and bigas possible.
- CNC controlled axis for stellite feeding and positioning.
- High process reliability.
- Central motorized saw blade height adjustment.
- Automatic stelliting machine in plasma welding process:
- Homogeneous connection with the raw material.
- Shorter grinding times / lower grinding wheel consumption.
- Use of low-cost stellite.
- Higher stelliting speed.
- Highest economic efficiency.
- Designed for rod and wire Stellite.
- Precise shaping of the incisors by means of mould jaws.
- DIN EN ISO 12100:2010
Safety of machinery, general principles for design
- DIN EN 60204-1:2014-10
Safety of machinery, electrical equipment of machines
- DIN EN 13857:2008-06
Safety of machinery, safety distances
- DIN EN 13218:2002+A1:2004+AC:2010
Tool machines, safety for stationary grinding machines
Operation and Handling
The BNA 100 is tipping your band, gang and circular saw blades in plasma welding process. The plasma welding process with an inert gas guarantees a very strong connection between the stellite and the body.
In addition to sophisticated technology, the BNA 100 is characterized by its robust design, ease of operation and price-performance ratio. The high availability and operational reliability of the machine makes it the best possible stellite tipping machine for all applications, be it in the sawmill, sharpening service or saw production.
- Grinding dust extraction
- High frequency annealing station
- Monitoring of the annealing temperature (pyrometer)
- Equipment for bandsaws, circular saws, gang saws & mini gang saws
- Equipment for double toothed band saw blades
- Auxiliary backfeeder, loading system on lateral blade support
- Program for Vario toothing
- Electrodes grinding device
- Remote Access
|Hook angle:||10° - 40°|
|Tooth pitch:||10 - 100 mm|
|Blade length:||from 6'000 mm|
|Blade width Standard:||100 - 360 mm|
|Blade width Option:||from 35 mm (upon request)|
|Blade thickness:||from 0,6 mm|
|Connection load without annealing:||6,3 kVA / 5,0 kW|
|Connection load with annealing:||8,5 kVA / 7,1 kW|
|Compressed air:||6 bar, 30l/min|
|Weight:||approx. 1350 kg|