GRINDING SOLUTIONS FOR BAND AND GANG SAWS
SHARPENING, MACHINING AND MAINTAINING BAND SAW BLADES CORRECTLY
Measuring, stellite tipping, straightening, tensioning, levelling, swaging and sharpening: These are the keys in the field of precision machining of band and gang saw!
Modular solutions from ISELI effectively realize these key factors with state-of-the-art machine and system control technology. With maximum productivity, they ensure that a saw shop is more profitable at manufacturers of tools, service providers as well as for sawmills With the world´s largest machine program for band and gang saws we set standards for precision, reliability and efficiency. Our modular machine solutions realize these key factors effectively and practically and ensure lasting product quality and cost advantage !
Band saws are highly sensitive. If maintained incorrectly, they may break. The reason for this is that band saws are subject to a constant bending cycle. This can cause hairline cracks to form in the tooth gullet, the area of highest tensile stress. If the saw is not resharpened on time, these cracks grow and cause breakages. To prevent this, the whole profile, i.e. all of the teeth (irrespective of their shape), of band saws made of CV steel and stellited band saws must be regularly resharpened – even when the usual degree of bluntness has not been reached in some places.
Automatic leveling machine
- Leveling by rolls: 2 pressure rolls and 2 counter rolls
- Double-face treatment in only one passage
- Intelligent programmable controller with digital recording for all cycles and operations
- Operating speed: 10 m/minute
- 1 Roller guide below
- 1 sensor (ruby)
- 1 set of tools
- DIN EN ISO 12100:2010; Safety of machinery, general principles for design
- DIN EN 60204-1:2014-10; Safety of machinery, electrical equipment of machines
- DIN EN 13857:2008-06; Safety of machinery, safety distances
- DIN EN 13218:2002+A1:2004+AC:2010; tool machines, safety for stationary grinding machines
The timber cut in the sawmill is always associated with precision tools. The machine is robust, functional and is convincing with a high functionality and excellent cost-performance ratio.
Band saw blades “hills and valleys” are detected by the MECOMAT”s computerized encoder which immediately signals into action two strategically located upper and lower convex and concave levelling rolls that quickly and accurately level the band saw blade.
The electronic control with digital display can be programmed individually. The band saw blades are in accordance with their leaf thickness and elasticity processed until the results match the desired result or the specified tolerances.
|Blade width:||50 - 300 mm|
|Blade thickness:||0,8 - 2,0 mm|
|Blade length standard:||5'800 - 14'000 mm|
|Blade length option:||from 4'300 mm|
|Working speed:||10 m/min.|
- Equipment for short band saw blades
- Equipment for double cut band saw blades
- Equipment for heavy band saw blades