Fully automatic CNC controlled leveling- and tensioning center for band saws
- Fully automatic leveling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting of the saw blades in one operational setup.
- The machine is equipped with a modern, selectively programmable user friendly control unit.
- The user friendly touch-screen provides a clear display of all program elements.
- The order of leveling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting can be selectively chosen and programmed. The programmed values can be downloaded, and the program recalled with the same values for duplication of saw blades of the same specification at a later time.
- Two CNC-controlled pairs of rollers, concave and convex, level the deformities with proportional pressure, depending on the unevenness.
- The saw blade is tensioned and back measured-adjusted in several passages as required.
- The tension curve of the saw blade and the measured curve of the blade back can be selectively programmed and saved.
- The two working cycles are executed utilizing two separate pairs of rolls.
- Blade length: Deviation roller path for band saw blades 8'000 to 10'000 mm, raise-up plate form included.
- DIN EN ISO 12100:2010
Safety of machinery, general principles for design
- DIN EN 60204-1:2014-10
Safety of machinery, electrical equipment of machines
- DIN EN 13857:2008-06
Safety of machinery, safety distances
- DIN EN 13218:2002+A1:2004+AC:2010
Tool machines, safety for stationary grinding machines
Tensioning and back measuring-adjustment
The two working cycles are executed utilizing two separate pairs of rolls. The hydraulic tensioning pressure is proportionally controlled by an electronic valve. The tension of the saw blade is measured at the same time on the complete width of the blade by means of individual electronic sensors. The saw blade is tensioned and the back measured adjusted in several passages as required. The tension curve of the saw blade and the measured curve of the blade back can be selectively programmed and saved. The red line on the photo indicates the saved tension curve and back measure desired, the green line is the actual condition of the saw blade as measured. The sequence of tensioning and back measuring-adjusting can be selectively programmed, saved and recalled in case of repetition of the same type of saw blade.
The specifications of the band saw blade as well as the method of treatment can be programmed at the display by means of the touchscreen. An electronic sensor measures the deformity, two CNC-controlled rollers, concave and convex, level the deformities with proportional pressure, depending on the unevenness measured. This type of workingsystem, the ISELI RZ-1 operates very quiet, with extremely accurate and consistent working results on the levelling of the blade to meet optimal cutting requirements in the mill.
- Equipment for double toothed band saw blades
- Equipment for short band saw blades from 5'000 mm
- Sensor girder with increased definition
- Signal lamp
- Printout of operating resultsk